One of my favorite foods is spaghetti or pasta. I just love the dish because you can pretty much add whatever sauce you fancy.
If you’re on the hCG diet where you are limited to only a few calories, it can be hard to create a dish that is suited for the diet. Many people veer away from diets because of the fact that flavor is compromised to minimize the calorie intake.
Fortunately, there are a lot of kind people who share amazingly delicious recipes that are proven safe to be consumed, even while you’re on phase 2 or phase 3 of the hCG diet.
In this article, I will share with you an amazing spaghetti recipe called the “hCG Diet Miracle Noodle Spaghetti”. If you do not know what miracle noodles are, these are noodles that look gelatinous and are the preferred substitute when you want a low-calorie, low-carbohydrate noodles.
Also known as Shirataki noodles, the miracle noodles are easy to prepare. You basically have to rinse them with tap water first to release some of its starch. After that, you’re ready to cook them.
If you’re wondering where you can get a hold of some miracle noodles, you can buy them online from hCG diet stores. They are cheap and they are guaranteed to be safe to consume when you’re on the hCG diet.
So, what are the ingredients that you need to cook the hCG Diet Miracle Noodle Spaghetti? Here they are:
- 7 oz. bag of HCG Phase 3 Safe Miracle Noodles
- 16 oz. of Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Canned Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 2 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the miracle noodles. You prepare them by running tap water on them to remove the starchiness of it.
- Next, put the olive oil in a non-stick pan and then add the garlic and onion.
- Once both the garlic and onion are a little bit soft, add the beef. Make sure to mix the beef well in the pan so that it will be easier to eat later.
- Get a pot and add the spices and the tomato sauce. Mix the spices and the sauce together to create the perfect sauce.
- After the beef is browned, dump it into the pot.
- Cover the pot and let the beef cook for another 6-8 mins over medium heat.
- Prepare the noodles on the serving dish and just pour the beef and tomato sauce mixture on top. Serve and Enjoy!
You’re probably wondering why I didn’t include the part where you cook the miracle noodles. You see, the miracle noodles really don’t require any cooking at all. You just have to run them with tap water and you’re good to go.
If you’re looking for a great and simple spaghetti dish while you’re on the hCG diet, then you have to try the hCG Diet Miracle Noodle Spaghetti recipe.